Our commitment to good business practice and environmental protection can be seen in the company's adherence to a strict internal policy of recycling and energy-efficient lighting.
In the Dominican Republic, our rum production plants closely comply with international regulations on protecting the natural environment and recycling organic waste. Furthermore, we ensure that no child labour is used and invest 5% of profit from the distillery into social work that aims to improve the lives of local people.
As a member of the FEBE (Spanish Federation of Spirit Drinks), Grupo Varma respects legal and voluntary regulations on limiting advertising, with a particular focus on protecting those who are under-age.
All advertising materials that are aimed at the end consumer include a responsible drinking notice and must be approved by Autocontrol Publicitario.
Our approach to work and our relationships with employees, clients and represented brands are based on the following 14 points:
- Pride in successfully competing with far larger companies.
- Customer service.
- Understanding the market.
- Professional human teams.
- Appreciating the needs of our clients and the consumer.
- Strength in the on-trade sector.
- Rapid decision-making.
- Commercial flexibility.
- In-depth understanding of Spanish cultural differences.
- Experience in working with every kind of spirit.
- Dedication to protecting our brands.
- Search for excellence.
- Team work.